Have questions, feature requests about OrthoGraph? Let's discuss them!

Why you can't buy "Orthograph tape measure" in the spanish App Store?

Orthograph is not available in Spain App Store since more than Two years ago. I spoke about it in an apple store and wrote to apple asking how to get it and they told us to write a "feedback". We did so, but never got any kind of answer. Last year we discovered Orthograph tape me measure was available in Venezuela in spanish language, it should be so difficult to get it here in Spain?
We have tried to look for "Bimtab" in the spanish App Store but is not available either. How could we get it here in Spain?

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ignacio shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminOrthoGraph Team (CEO, OrthoGraph) responded  · 

Tape Measure is an archive version of OrthoGraph that is longer being updated and is gradually being phased out.

OrthoGraph I is our current flagship product, with cross-platform compatibility and regular updates. It can be downloaded and tried for free – only the export and 3D view features are limited for unlicensed users.

Those that have previously purchased an OrthoGraph app from the App Store can continue to use it and redownload it through the “purchased” tab of the App store.

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...