Have questions, feature requests about OrthoGraph? Let's discuss them!

Orthograph no longer on App Store ???

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    _SDK__SDK_ shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • IgnacioIgnacio commented  · 

Orthograph is not available in Spain App Store since more than Two years ago. I spoke about it in an apple store and wrote to apple asking how to get it and they told us to write a "feedback". We did so, but never got any kind of answer. Last year we discovered Orthograph tape me measure was available in Venezuela in spanish language, it should be so difficult to get it here in Spain?
        We have tried to look for "Bimtab" in the spanish App Store but is not available either. How could we get it here in Spain?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Ich finde OrthoGraph Architekt 3-D auch nicht mehr im Download Store wie komme ich an diese Version heran?

• OrthoGraph TeamAdminOrthoGraph Team (CEO, OrthoGraph) commented  · 

Dear Dencel,
        I have checked your account and it was not verified. I Have activated your account manually you should be able to log in now.

• DencelDencel commented  · 

Me registre ya, pero no acepta la clave contrasena
        Ya cambie contrasena 3 veces y aun no ingresa...
        Sale sms ke dice: WRONG USERNAME no se ke mas

• Anonymous commented  · 

i have install orthograph apps but after installation ask me Email id and password for sign in.
        will mansion my Email id and password but not sing in....and will try second option there is a option forgot your password will try that also but when i mansion my Email id there no respond.. please help me out...
        Thanks

• _SDK__SDK_ commented  · 

Reposted from the original forum>

UPDATED: Update to 10.2... 10.0 No Longer On App Store ???
        by Steve koontz » June 15th, 2015, 9:49 am
        150620-UPDATE:
        EUREKA !!!

Problem Solved… somewhat....I got the update but...

Last night, out of frustration, the wine, or, probably that Laszlo made me feel Orthograph would continue to support if I had trouble, I deleted Orthograph Architect from my iPad.
        When I went back to purchases, the new version (10.2.1) was there for download.
        I downloaded it and it ran.

The problem now is that I had 6 projects in various states from the last year that were lost.
        I tried the "Orthograph Cloud" from my desktop and it showed that there were still test projects there from last year.
        When I tried to sign on from my iPad it was not allowed.
        I exported all my projects in IFC and DXF so I can still reference that older work.
        I just can't fix the parts that were not complete in Orthograph due to app problems or, update them without starting over.

The app seems to be responding much better with the little playing around I did.

Specifically, the rotate tool now works as advertised.

I was also able to join rooms via openings and update if changes were needed. I gave up trying to do that months ago, so... progress.

My recommendation for supporters that still use Orthograph Architect is that Orthograph allows them a 30 days grace period on "Orthograph Cloud" to make a changeover.

Better would be to allow an update with the old app in place. That is not working at the moment.

I will have to wait for a new project to advise any trouble I have but it all seems much better now.
        ---------------------------------------------------------------
        Previously....

I get a notice of update this morning and this is what I find:

Would love to see if you have fixed the rotate tool.
        Any answers ???

EDIT: 15-06-19
        The U.S. app store still says the old 10.0 and new 10.2 renamed versions are not available.
        It seems since you have renamed the app in the app store the app store no longer recognizes my purchase.
        I do see that "Empty" in the U.K. store is having the same problem.

Even if we cannot update there will also be a problem if the iPad has to be reset for any reason.
        It will delete Orthograph all together as all app backups come from Apple's App Store purchase records.

Please advise as I am anxious to update and, perhaps, finally be able to use Orthograph on a day to day basis.
        Last edited by Steve koontz on June 20th, 2015, 10:44 am, edited 7 times in total.
        Steve koontz

Re: Update ???
        by empty » June 15th, 2015, 10:53 am
        Same here on UK Appstore!

• _SDK__SDK_ commented  · 

I have been posting to this problem in the original forum.
        forum.orthograph.net to no response. This question here was posted from within the app. Why is there two different, open forum pages ??? Very confusing. If it wasn't for the overtime put in by László to help me I would be a nutcase still trying to update.

• OrthoGraph TeamAdminOrthoGraph Team (CEO, OrthoGraph) commented  · 

OrthoGraph is available in all countries via the app store, however in some countries it can be found under the name Bimtab. If you have already purchased OrthoGraph, you can find the app in the app store among the purchased items. All updates are available to all users for free of charge.

OrthoGraph now comes in three different versions. Previously known OrthoGraph Architect is now called OrthoGraph Floorplan. The tape measure is an easy to use App for supporting on-site surveying and reporting of small flats and homes. OrthoGraph Cloud client is a fully scaled product that comes with cloud services, like file sharing, versioning and teamwork.

The direct links to the apps are below.

OrthoGraph TapeMeasure
        https://itunes.apple.com/app/orthograph-tape-measure-home/id588951489?ls=1&mt=8
        OrthoGraph FloorPlan
        https://itunes.apple.com/app/orthograph-floorplan-3d-cad/id464252559?l=hu&ls=1&mt=8

OrthoGraph Cloud Client
        https://itunes.apple.com/app/orthograph-cloud-client/id825656292?l=hu&ls=1&mt=8

The direct links to the apps are below.

OrthoGraph TapeMeasure
        https://itunes.apple.com/app/orthograph-tape-measure-home/id588951489?ls=1&mt=8
        OrthoGraph FloorPlan
        https://itunes.apple.com/app/orthograph-floorplan-3d-cad/id464252559?l=hu&ls=1&mt=8

OrthoGraph Cloud Client
        https://itunes.apple.com/app/orthograph-cloud-client/id825656292?l=hu&ls=1&mt=8

Feedback and Knowledge Base