Have questions, feature requests about OrthoGraph? Let's discuss them!

Why is the new "Join Walls" update destroying my older drawings ???

Why can't I post a pic to Illustrate my problem ?

Why is the old (ignored by Orthograph) forum still active ???

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    _SDK_ shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • _SDK_ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, This forum should be fully accessible as the other one is. To go to two separate places to make comments and post screen shots does not encourage interaction with your user base. Also, I actually came here first to post my "bug" but when I signed in, I got the error that my e-mail address was invalid but realized today that I was signed in anyway... posting SS via the message link. Other users should all be able to see all posts to avoid redundancy re: the same troubles. No one else can see what is posted (i.e. screenshots) via the messages link

• _SDK_ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks Adam, will forward screen shot.
        I understand the other forum was hacked... you should post a notice there re: the hacking + a new link or just take it down. The older users with that address and new people there by other old links (as myself) can easily get the impression that Orthograph is currently unresponsive.

• AdminOrthoGraph Team (CEO, OrthoGraph) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Steve, I am sorry to hear that you have problems with our new feature, please send us your screen shot through the UserVoice ) on our website at https://www.orthograph.net/ ( the "?" at the bottom right corner, or Emal it to us to info@orthograph.net. In addition, any observation you have noticed regarding this issue would be most helpful to provide you a solution. Our old forum was hacked multiple times in the past, wich resulted in discontinuing it and shifting to the new one.

Feedback and Knowledge Base